Half Baked Harvest - Made with Love:
1 pound ground chicken
4 tablespoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 lemongrass stalk, chopped
2 medium sweet potatoes, spiralized or cut into matchsticks
4 cups low sodium chicken broth, steaming (optional)
2 carrots, shredded
1 Persian cucumber, sliced
1 mango, cut into match sticks
cilantro, mint, limes, pickled ginger, and sesame seeds, for serving
2-4 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce, more or less to your taste (optional)
1. Roll the chicken into 20-30 tablespoon size meatballs, place each meatball on a tray as you work.
2. In a small bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons sesame oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, honey and lemongrass.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
Add the spiralized sweet potato and give it a good toss.
Cook, stirring often until the noodles have softened, but are not mushy, about 5-8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove the noodles from the skillet.
4. Return the skillet to medium heat.
Add the meatballs and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes, turning them 2-3 times throughout cooking.
During the last minute or so of cooking, add the sauce and give the meatballs a good toss through the sauce.
Cook another minute longer, until the sauce glazes the meatballs.
Remove from the heat.
5. To assemble, divide the noodles and meatballs among bowls and ladle the steaming broth over top.
Top each bowl with carrots, cucumbers, mango, cilantro, limes, ginger, and sesame seeds.
Serve with chili sauce.
'via Blog this'